Dublin, October 12th, 2023 — Cesanta today announced release of Mongoose Embedded Web Server Library v.7.12.
This release includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and additional examples.
- Added examples for multiple ST, NXP, and Microchip development boards
- Added SAME54 driver
- Improved Mongoose built-in TCP/IP stack
- Added support for session tickets in TLS connections; the TLS API has minor changes
- The base64 API has changed
- Removed MG_EV_HTTP_CHUNK
- Improved iMXRT1020 driver
- Added MbedTLS support for some embedded examples
- Continued renaming examples to a standard naming scheme
- Deprecated the back-to-back socket pipe mg_mkpipe()
- Improved handling and parsing of JSON arrays
- Added experimental support for OTA updates
- Increased test coverage
- Added MG_ENABLE_CUSTOM_LOG