Mongoose is a networking library written in C.
It is a swiss army knife for embedded network programming.
It implements event-driven non-blocking APIs for TCP, UDP, HTTP,
WebSocket, CoAP, MQTT for client and server mode.
- Cross-platform: works on Linux/UNIX, MacOS, QNX, eCos, Windows, Android,
- Native support for PicoTCP embedded TCP/IP stack,
LWIP embedded TCP/IP stack
- Works on a variety of embedded boards: TI CC3200, TI MSP430, STM32, ESP8266;
on all Linux-based boards like Raspberry PI, BeagleBone, etc
- Single-threaded, asynchronous, non-blocking core with simple event-based API
- Built-in protocols:
- plain TCP, plain UDP, SSL/TLS (one-way or two-way), client and server
- HTTP client and server
- WebSocket client and server
- MQTT client and server
- CoAP client and server
- DNS client and server
- asynchronous DNS resolver
- Tiny static and run-time footprint
- Source code is both ISO C and ISO C++ compliant
- Very easy to integrate: just copy
files to your build tree