Dublin, March 9th, 2021 — Cesanta today announced release of Mongoose Embedded Web Server Library v.7.2.
This is a bugfix and cleanup release after the major version 7.0 release. A significant number of small issues were fixed, and some examples improved.
- Added chunked HTTP client support and
- Fixed Cygwin and QNX builds
struct mg_http_message::headwhich contains HTTP line and all headers
- Add ability to use in-memory CA PEM for mbedtls
- Improved unicode handling on Win32
- Improved ESP32 example to use SPIFFS and static serving
- Improved TLS SNI