What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our blog our newsletter, respond to a survey or complete a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address. You may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes, cookies are used on Cesanta.com to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. They are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Cookies ensure that when you return to our site that a level of convenience is offered. For example it can recall your details and upon a return visit you do not need to fully complete a form again or it allows us to serve you offers personalised to you. By using tracking cookies for services such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and HubSpot, Cesanta can learn more about what information is important to you and improve the site accordingly.
You can select to decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but by accessing the browser settings you can opt to decline cookies. Please note, that when you decline cookies conveniences offered by them will no longer be available.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of Mongoose Binary at http://cesanta.com/legal_eula.
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.